Hello everyone, today we are releasing Glowstone's July release, 2018.7.0.
This update is very small, as updating to 1.13 is our priority. You can follow 1.13 development on Pull Requests #957 and #958.
We recently moved our Maven repository to Sonatype Nexus. Old artifact versions are currently unavailable, but we are working on re-deploying them to the new repository.
Additions and Changes
- Attribute management overhaul (#955)
- Migrated to Bukkit's Attribute API
- Implemented modifiers
- Improvements to Mojangson boolean parsing
- Updated dependencies
- Updated Glowkit to
- Updated kotlin to
- Updated JUnit and surefire plugins
- Fixed inconsistency with bow charging animation
- Fixed some i18n formatting errors
That's all for now! You can download the update from the GitHub release.